I wandered into the Museum of Contemporary Art and checked out the Rudolf Stingel exhibit. The woman who sold me my ticket was rude, and then as I was viewing the exhibit, a security guard snapped at me because I had inadvertently stepped over a very faint line drawn on the floor in front one of the pieces. I hadn't noticed the line on the ground, but the woman barked at me as though I'd done it just to piss her off.
I don't like art museum security guards. I feel like they're suspicious of me, just waiting for me to try to throw a painting or two in my bag.
Four great things about today:
1. The sun came out and scared away Mr. Snow.
2. I got to wear my scandalously short skirt.
3. I baked a nice loaf of bread.
4. I got to see some good contemporary art.
Four rotten things about today:
1. Too many people walking in loud, uncontrolled herds downtown.
2. Being forced to come home sooner than I wanted to because I had to get the bread in the oven.
3. Not getting out of the house until 2pm.
4. A security guard yelled at me.