Rent - it sucks the fun out of my bank account every month.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Last night O and I had ham sandwiches, fruit and salad - we ate in bed as we watched a movie. I think it's way more romantic to stay in than go out.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Not really. I mean, if not that schmuck it would have been some other schmuck.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn't have stayed with the schmuck for five years.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Dancing at Neo. They don't open until 10pm though, so I've got a few hours to kill.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A rock star. A writer. An artist.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean and appropriate for work.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I love it. I have a lot of money invested in oil trusts. As long as people continue to drive their hummers, I will continue to profit.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Oh my God - he stayed the night again!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
It is very warm under here. I should swap the winter comforter for the summer quilt.
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Honestly? Thongs. Now aren't you glad you know that.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Putting the freshly washed duvet cover back on the comforter.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Maybe. I don't know.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I'd rather get up early and start the day.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
OH COME ON. I mean, really.
21. Have you found real love yet?
I have a whole bunch of times.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
When I was 19.
23. Favorite 80's movie?
Wings of Desire
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club?
I've never been there.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
28. Do you own property?
I own some objects, but no LAND, if that's what you mean.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Chocolate. Cigarettes when I'm drinkin'.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Desperately Seeking Susan.
31. What's your drink?
Drinking water right now. Beer's my favorite, though.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I don't have a car. Come to think of it, I don't have a radio either.
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. 'The Cosby Show' or 'The Simpsons'?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Jeebus on a rubber crutch, you want a list?
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I'm in an office. I like the people in the offices around mine.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
41. Indoors or Outdoors
Context, people. Outdoors on a nice day.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
"The Audacity of Hope" by Barak Obama
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Strangest, but in a wonderful way: Wroclaw.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to?
San Fransisco and the surrounding area.
48. Do you go to church?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?
Well, I'm 33.