Also, a meme, via meathiel:
I've had a ton, some of which have been fulltime, some of which have been freelance. All have been art/design related (or, prior to 1997, coffee-related).
Around 1992 when I started using email and playing MUDs (multi usder domain games)
3. Were/are you on AOL? Compuserve? LJ? Dreamwidth? A Listserv? Other?
I was using telnet to connect, and my university email
4. If you went to college, does your major match your career/current job?
My degree was in graphic design, so yes.
5. Have you had a mammogram? Colonoscopy?
6. When did you get your first cell phone? What was it like? (Did it have a screen? Could you text? Was it a brick or flip?)
I got my first cell phone in 2001, in the spring. I remember it was horrible service through Sprint – I could make calls through my phone but not receive them.
7. When did your family first acquire a colour TV?
8. When did your family acquire a second TV?
Sometime in the late 80s .
9. Did you ever own “designer jeans”?
I pursuaded my mother to buy me a couple pairs of Guess jeans when I was in eighth grade. Not that it improved my social status (as I had believed it might).
10. Have you ever been to a disco?
Disco ... not in the 70s sense. To a nightclub quite often ... YES!
11. How many places (towns, states, countries) have you lived in?
Two countries, USA (Clarendon Hills, Champaign, Urbana, Chicago) and Germany (Berlin)
12. Have any of your contemporary friends died? (I.e., people more or less you age.)
Yes, one friend, Noah, in 2009. He had Marfan Syndrom, a heart condition. A terrible loss.
13. Are your parents still living?
14. Do you have any grey hairs?
YES. I don't notice it much. All the white is coming in in streaks, which make it look like purposeful highlights, so I'm alright with it. People think it looks 'cool'.
15. Did you or your family own a Betamax?
16. How did you spend New Year’s Eve 1999/2000?
I partied with my boyfriend at our neighbor's appartment. We had a great time.
17. What’s the oldest article of clothing you still wear?
I still have a black bustier from 2000. I haven't worn it in years, though. Also a pair of pants from 2002.
18. Do you eat your vegetables?
YES, that is almost my entire diet.
19. Are the privileges of adulthood worth the responsibilities?
Yes, most of the time.
20. Do you feel like an adult?
21. Is youth wasted on the young?
YES. I wish I had done more with myself when I was young, rather than spending so much time partying and being angsty.